On Site Breeding
You will need to call ahead and let us know when you will be arriving. Chute fee and booking fee will be required when mare arrives at Santa Rosa Equine. Balance of breeding fee and day care due upon departure.
- Flu (Influenza)
- Rhino / EEE / Wee Tetanus
- West Nile
- Negative Coggins
- Dewormed within 30 days prior to arrival
If there is not any vaccination information available when mare arrives, we will perform these vaccinations at mare owner's expense. The overall health of your mare is of utmost importance. Please provide us with any health or reproductive information concerning the mare. This information is important to your mare's conception success.
For mare arriving with foal at side the foaling date and sire of foal will be necessary. No mares will be bred on foal heat before foal is 8 days old.
- $14.00 per day wet or dry
- $450 first shipment plus cost of shipping
- $450 ship by airline
- $125 pickup at farm
- Courier services price in accordance to location
- Do not attempt to order semen from Santa Rosa Equine stallions by leaving a phone message, email or fax. Please notify Santa Rosa Equine by phone the day before you want semen shipped. On farm mares are first priority. Santa Rosa Equine ships semen on first come first serve basis. Santa Rosa Equine must be notified by 5:00 p.m. the day before collection day to confirm shipment. Santa Rosa Equine must be notified of any cancellations before 8:00 a.m. of the shipping day.
- Signed contract must be returned to Santa Rosa Equine with a copy of mare's registration papers, stud fee payable to stallion owner and the $450.00 transported semen fee payable to Santa Rosa Equine prior to shipment of semen. In addition to $450.00 transported semen fee a credit card number or FedEx number must be on file to cover shipping cost.
- We do not charge a deposit on shipping containers, however the shipping container must be returned at mare owner's expense immediately following insemination of the mare. Mare owner agrees to reimburse the cost of any shipping container or parts that are not returned. Please return shipping container by Fed Ex or UPS so that you have tracking information in case of lost shipment. Any shipping container that is not returned within one week of shipped semen date will be charged a fee of $25.00/day.
- Included in Breeding Fee
- Multiple Mare Discounts
- Consideration to Money Earners and Money Producers
ALL CHUTE FEES, MARE MANAGEMENT FEES ON RECIPIENTS OWNED BY DONOR MARE OWNERS, SHIPPING FEES, FLUSH FEES AND BOOKING FEES MUST BE PAID AT DROP OFF OF MARE OR MARES BEFORE ANY MARE WILL BE BRED OR SEMEN WILL BE SHIPPED. CONTRACTS MUST BE SIGNED AND ON FILE BEFORE ANY MARE WILL BE BRED WITH SHIPPED SEMEN OR ON FARM.
Mare care and should there be any veterinary charges (only in case of emergency and mare owner will be notified before any veterinary charges are charged to mare owner for approval) must be paid at pickup of mare unless prior arrangements have been made.
Santa Rosa Equines
Don & Teresa Martin
5664 FM 925 S
Vernon, TX 76384
(940) 839-4352 Fax
(940) 839-1969 Cell
Email: Santa Rosa Equines